My Baby Nursery is a well-respected childcare Nursery located in the heart of Doha, on the outskirts of West bay. Dedicated to providing quality childcare, interactive learning and memorable experiences, we are liking for a highly motivated teacher to inspire and be part of a great team, looking after the preschool room (one-to-four years old).
This is a chance to join a friendly, vibrant and dynamic team environment. Recent early childhood graduates are encouraged to apply.
· Develop and deliver curriculum founded on the Nursery’s philosophies whilst following childcare regulations and National Quality Standards.
· Create positive learning environments including resources based on child-directed learning.
· Develop strategies to guide positive children’s behavior.
· Build good, open communication with children, families and staff.
· Observe and record children’s growth’s, development and behavior using electronic portfolios.
· Ensure the learning environment is clean, hygienic and safe.
· Help develop teaching goals for the Nursery and its teachers.
· Undertake administrative tasks as required.
You will need:
· An approved ACECQA early childhood teaching qualification, preferably a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood).
· A good understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYFS).
· Experience working in a childcare setting.
· Fantastic organizational and teamwork skills.
· A good level of computer literacy.
· Clean medical certificate.
· Resident in Qatar..
My Baby Nursery prides itself on offering excellent working conditions to its employees including professional development, flexible work arrangements and opportunities to be rewarded for outstanding performance.
If you are a qualified and passionate teacher dedicated to early childhood learning and care, send your resume to:
Copyright © 2018 my baby nursery - All Rights Reserved.